Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year's resolution Moo-SaengChae

One of my new New Year's resolutions is organizing recipes. I take memos whenever I get the ideas, and things are getting very messy and disorganized. I have found this catalogue while cleaning up my car. Today is the day! It's snowy day = cooking day! I love snow emergency....






igredients
3 Korean Radishes (Moo)/jullienned to 3mm match sticks
1 Cup fish sauce
1 Cup vinegar
1 Cup sugar
1 1/2 Cup Gochugaru (Korean red pepper flakes)
1/4 Cup toasted sesame seeds
1 bunch scallion/ sliced
1/2 cup minced garlic

Mix jullienned radishes with all the rest of the ingredients. Keep it in the refrigerator and it is kept well in the refrigerator for weeks. Moo SaengChae tastes better as it gets mature.

to eat
Moo SaengChae is a great condiment in Bossam. I also like to make Bibimbab with Moo SaenChae- if you don't have time to prepare all sort of vegetables, just mix Moo SaengChae with rice then put a fried egg on top, finish with some sesame oil.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home